1. "Each and every person has the light of God within, she said."
- Stephen Cope, The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling
2. "Every person is a book, each year a chapter,"
- Quote by Mark Twain
8. "that things like ’onor, and justice, and love are the most important things in the world and that it’s up to each and every one of us to always try to be the best person we can possibly be."
- C.S. Harris, What Angels Fear
9. "I would argue that a truly developed country would be beyond Presidents and Kings. In a world with some semblance of equality, each liberal-minded woman, each gay person, and indeed almost every person could be their own President. In a world of equals, what real service does a ruler provide?"
- Quote by Isaac Asimov