1. "Pray all verses of Psalm 145 once each day for a week."
- Bert Ghezzi, Adventures in Daily Prayer: Experiencing the Power of God's Love
2. "But Marge, what if we chose the wrong religion? Each week we just make God madder and madder."
- Quote by Matt Groening
4. "In 1792 their decimal calendar replaced the 7-day week by a 10-day week called a décade, each day of which was given a Latin numerical name, three of which comprised a month. The day was divided into ten hours, each consisting of 100 minutes, each minute of 100 seconds."
- Daniel J. Boorstin, The Discoverers
5. "I try to write a certain amount each day, five days a week. A rule sometimes broken is better than no rule."
- Quote by Herman Wouk
6. "Personal leadership is cultivating the wisdom to recognize our need for renewal and to ensure that each week provides activities that are genuinely re-creational in nature."
- Stephen R. Covey, First Things First
7. "Bob was not yet twenty, after all, while Jesse was thirty-four and in physical decline; each calendar week subtracted from Jesse the powers that Bob accrued."
- Ron Hansen, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
8. "The lives of the thirty thousand children who die of starvation each day is like 6 september 11ths every single day, a silent tsunami that happens every week."
- Shane Claiborne, The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical
9. "Good work requires of us an appreciation of the value of routine, ordinary, mundane rhythms of doing what needs to be done, each day and each week, thoroughly and with care."
- Gordon T. Smith, Courage and Calling: Embracing Your God-Given Potential
10. "Each food items in a typical U.S. meal has traveled an average of 1,500 miles....If every U.S. citizen ate just one meal a week (any meal) composed of locally and organically raised meats and produce we would reduce our country's oil consumption by over 1.1 million barrels of oil every week."
- Barbara Kingsolver, Animal