2. "acknowledge the unexpected exchange of fellow feeling between"
- Alexander McCall Smith, The Lost Art Of Gratitude: An Isabel Dalhousie Novel
6. "Money is an exchange of energy between people."
- Jen Sincero, You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
9. "Family could be like a cushion, Kayla thought. Something soft to protect you from the blows of life. You couldn’t stop the blows happening, but if you had people who cared around you then the blows hurt less."
- Sarah Morgan, Sleigh Bells in the Snow