1. "Exclusion makes us suffer, inclusion makes us thrive."
- Quote by Edward O. Wilson
3. "All forms of consensus are by necessity based on acts of exclusion"
- Quote by Chantal Mouffe
7. "the first rule of art is exclusion: knowing what to leave out."
- J. Ellsworth Kalas, Preaching from the Soul: Insistent Observations on the Sacred Art
8. "Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
- Quote by George Washington
9. "as your heart rate goes up, your tunnel vision can get narrower and your auditory exclusion can increase.)"
- Dave Grossman, On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and Peace