1. "Neither a person entirely broken nor one entirely whole can speak. In sorrow, pretend to be fearless. In happiness, tremble."
- Jane Hirshfield, Given Sugar
2. "Fate loves the fearless."
- Quote by James Russell Lowell
3. "I was fearless...and lawless."
- Quote by Katharine Hepburn
4. "The person I am in the company of my sisters has been entirely different from the person I am in the company of other people. Fearless, powerful, surprising, moved as I otherwise am only when I write."
- Franz Kafka, Diaries of Franz Kafka
5. "I am a lover of what is, not because I’m a spiritual person, but because it hurts when I argue with reality. We can know that reality is good just as it is, because when we argue with it, we experience tension and frustration. We don’t feel natural or balanced. When we stop opposing reality, action becomes simple, fluid, kind, and fearless."
- Byron Katie, Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life
6. "griffon vultures, the strong, fearless creatures we called nesher that"
- Alice Hoffman, The Dovekeepers
7. "Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful."
- Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
8. "The conversation of kisses. Subtle, engrossing, fearless, transforming."
- Alice Munro, Runaway
9. "Unlike Ray Porter, his love is fearless and without reservation."
- Steve Martin, Shopgirl
10. "Fearless to the strong; humble to the weak,"
- Julian Barnes, Arthur & George