2. "Fearlessness can be its own form of power."
- Quote by Glenn Greenwald
3. "Fearlessness is indispensable for the growth of the other noble qualities. How can one seek Truth, or cherish Love, without fearlessness?"
- Mark Shepard, Gandhi Today: A Report on India's Gandhi Movement and Its Experiments in Nonviolence and Small Scale Alternatives
4. "The experience of a sad and tender heart is what gives birth to fearlessness."
- Pema Chödrön, Meditation: How to Meditate: A Practical Guide to Making Friends with Your Mind
6. "Fearlessness in the face of your own ineptitude is a useful tool to have."
- Quote by Michael Cunningham
8. "Only with absolute fearlessness can we slay the dragons of mediocrity that invade our gardens."
- Quote by George Lois
9. "A central pillar of his later teaching was that fearlessness is a prerequisite for nonviolence."
- Stephen Cope, The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling