Felon Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
1. "I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous."
Quote by Hunter S. Thompson
2. "If you were a murderer, rapist or felon, it was the room where you were interrogated."
Jay Giles, Blindsided
3. "Who was the moron on the phone?" "Carl Avery," Kate said. "A long-standing client and potential felon."
Jennifer Crusie, Manhunting
4. "Language, when it finally comes, has the vigor of a felon pardoned after twenty-one years on hold. Sudden, raw, stripped to its underwear."
Toni Morrison, Love
5. "But I am given no time at all to sit and consort with my fellow alleged monsters, no chance for a Hail Felon, Well Met. Instead,"
Jeff Lindsay, Dexter Is Dead
6. "It amazed him that people could be so tactless. Being a disfigured felon carried weight in certain social circles, though apparently not on South Beach."
Carl Hiaasen, Star Island
8. "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."
Quote by Spider Robinson
9. "It is finally only the fiend who doth truly worship God, as the felon adores the hangman, for the one is defined by the other."
Thomas Berger, Arthur Rex