2. "data cathedral"
- Gardner R. Dozois, The Year's Best Science Fiction: Thirty-First Annual Collection
4. "I have stressed this distinction because it is an important one. It defines the fundamental difference between probability and statistics: the former concerns predictions based on fixed probabilities; the latter concerns the inference of those probabilities based on observed data."
- Quote by Leonard Mlodinow
5. "To clarify, *add* data."
- Quote by Edward R. Tufte
7. "transporting data and deploying"
- Brian Knight, Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
8. "Data data everywhere, and not a thought to think!"
- Quote by n+1