2. "G. K. Chesterton says chess players go crazy, not poets. I think he is right."
- Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality
3. "G. K. Chesterton famously quipped, There is only one unanswerable argument against Christianity: Christians."
- Dallas Willard, Eternal Living: Reflections on Dallas Willard's Teaching on Faith and Formation
8. "G. K. Chesterton once said that America is the only nation that is founded on a creed."
- Eric Metaxas, If You Can Keep It: The Forgotten Promise of American Liberty
9. "It isn’t that they can’t see the solution. It’s that they can’t see the problem. —G. K. Chesterton"
- Michael A. Roberto, Know What You Don't Know: How Great Leaders Prevent Problems Before They Happen