1. "I would rather be told an R-rated truth than a G-rated lie."
- Quote by Ken Gire
2. "I shovel out the money, and God shovels it back—but God has a bigger shovel. — R. G. LeTourneau"
- Randy Alcorn, Seeing the Unseen: A Daily Dose of Eternal Perspective
4. "original name not merely because frogs have the ability to metamorphose, but as a salute to its roots in the (f)ederal (r)epublic (o)f (g)ermany. He said that the lowercase letters"
- Walter Isaacson, B00BVWWGV2
5. "up or down from the infinite C E N T E R B R I M M I N G at the winking rim of time the voice in my head said LOVE IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND WHAT YOU LOVE"
- Quote by Frank Bidart
6. "Hi. I'm Thom. With an 'h'." I tell him, "I'm Gnorah. With a 'g'. The 'g' is silent. Like 'gnome.'" "Really?" Thom says. "No, not really. I have an 'h' too. At the end. Used to be just N-O-R-A but when I had the H legally added to my name after my dad failed to sign up Norah Jones when he had the chance. I don't like him to forget these things easily."
- David Levithan, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
7. "R. C. Hoiles,"
- Richard Reeves, Infamy: The Shocking Story of the Japanese-American Internment in World War II
9. ".....but let's emphasize once more here that G. Cantor is, like R. Dedekind, a mathematical Platonist; i.e., he believes that both infinite sets and transfinite numbers really exist, as in metaphysically, and that they are "reflected" in actual real-world infinities....."
- David Foster Wallace, Everything and More: A Compact History of Infinity
10. "A - ALPHA B - BRAVO C - CHARLIE D - DELTA E - ECHO F - FOXTROT G - GOLF H - HOTEL I - INDIA J - JULIETT K - KILO L - LIMA M - MIKE N - NOVEMBER O - OSCAR P - PAPA Q - QUEBEC R - ROMEO S - SIERRA T - TANGO U - UNIFORM V - VICTOR W - WHISKEY X - X-RAY Y - YANKEE Z - ZULU"
- Dan Gutman, The Genius Files #5: License to Thrill