Keyboard: Off Language: English
Wilson Rawls, Summer of the Monkeys
2. "Gabriel, Michael, Raphael."
Doreen Virtue, The Miracles of Archangel Gabriel
3. "Freddie is here' Gabriel said 'Lazy sod"
Eloisa James, A Kiss at Midnight
4. "December morning—sunny and exceedingly mild—might have regarded Gabriel"
Thomas Hardy, Far from the Madding Crowd
5. "–Me quedaré –dijo Gabriel. Y Bathsheba volvió a sonreír."
Thomas Hardy, Lejos del mundanal ruido
6. "Gabriel flashed him the one-fingered Mudra of Contempt."
Walter Jon Williams, Aristoi
7. "Necessity has the face of a dog. —Gabriel García Márquez"
Gregg Hurwitz, The Survivor: A Novel
8. "I am Gabriel, the messenger, the teller of astonishing truths."
Sonya Hartnett, Surrender
9. "Good night, Gabriel.' [Kaitlyn] said You jerk [Gabriel] widened his eyes. 'Don't you want to stay? It's a big bed."
L.J. Smith, The Strange Power
10. "Archangel or hound from hell . . . with Gabriel, it depends on the day."
Kelley Armstrong, Visions