5. "As a dancer, I out-Fred the nimblest Astaire."
- Quote by P.G. Wodehouse
6. "A Dancer Dosn't Need a Stage Only a Soul"
- Quote by Andrea Edwards
9. "to my room. Sheriff John Moultrie blew through his teeth and pursed lips, making a sound more akin to a steaming teapot than a whistle. The tune was On the Road to Alabam’, a melody he’d picked up from watching gangs of gandy dancers as a child; he’d forgotten the words, but the ditty remained part of his grain."
- Nancy E. Turner, The Water and the Blood
10. "Lenny Bruce described flamenco as being an art form wherein a dancer applauds his own ass."
- David Rakoff, Don't Get Too Comfortable: The Indignities of Coach Class