Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "~Garbage in, garbage out~"
Mireille Guiliano, French Women Don't Get Fat
2. "Computers aren’t smart, just fast. Garbage in, garbage out."
Peter F. Hamilton, The Naked God
3. "Asses prefer garbage to gold."
Quote by Heraclitus
4. "all of the garbage associated with that,"
Jack Campbell, Leviathan
5. "The world is full of precious garbage."
Ryan Boudinot, Blueprints of the Afterlife
6. "Human bodies are such garbage bags."
Dennis Cooper, Frisk
7. "One person's garbage is another person's commodity."
Aleksandar Hemon, The Lazarus Project
8. "Maybe she thought the garbage and rocks in your head were interesting. But finally, garbage is garbage and rocks are rocks."
Haruki Murakami, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle
9. "My memory, sir, is like a garbage disposal."
Jorge Luis Borges, Funes
10. "He’s garbage, he cares about nothing but the truth."
Plato, Complete Works