3. "I used to wake up at 4 A.M. and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I tried to find out what sort of allergy I had but finally came to the conclusion that it must be an allergy to consciousness."
- Quote by James Thurber
4. "My your balls wither away and you develop and allergy to Viagra and all it's counter-parts (Sophie to Royd)"
- Quote by Iris Johansen
7. "Hell hath no fury like a middle-aged woman in a fuzzy pink robe, hopped up on a winning combination of allergy medicine, Alias reruns, and anger."
- Quote by Jen Lancaster
8. "Label-locked thinking can affect treatment. For instance, I heard a doctor say about a kid with gastrointestinal issues, Oh, he has autism. That’s the problem—and then he didn’t treat the GI problem."
- Temple Grandin, The Autistic Brain: Thinking Across the Spectrum