2. "In war, theory is all right so far as general principles are concerned; but in reducing general principles to practice there will always be danger. Theory and practice are the axis about which the sphere of accomplishment revolves."
- Quote by Napoléon Bonaparte
4. "Without constant practice, the officers will be nervous and undecided when mustering for battle; without constant practice, the general will be wavering and irresolute when the crisis is at hand."]"
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
5. "The way anything is developed is through practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice and more practice."
- Quote by Joyce Meyer
8. "Causa General"
- Helen Graham, The War and Its Shadow: Spain's Civil War in Europe's Long Twentieth Century
9. "There are Tantrics who deliberately break taboos and social norms and then there are other Tantrics who, by means of their practices and the way that they practice, that to society in general, it may have the appearance of breaking social norms but in fact that is just the manifestation of the progress of their practice."
- Quote by Zeena Schreck
10. "There are two reasons why I currently teach within the framework of mindfulness. The first is that mindfulness is the least culture-bound of the three Buddhist practice traditions. It is relatively easy to extract it from the cultural and doctrinal matrix within which it arose and to present it as an evidence-based, secular, and culturally neutral process. The second reason is that the general method of mindfulness shares some features with the general method of modern science. I"
- Shinzen Young, The Science of Enlightenment: How Meditation Works