Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "It's not right that gentleness meet horror."
Quote by Yann Martel
2. "There is nothing stronger than gentleness,"
John Wooden, A Game Plan for Life
3. "There is nothing stronger than gentleness."
John Wooden, Wooden: A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections On and Off the Court
4. "Galatians 5:23 Gentleness, self-control."
Robert J. Morgan, 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart
5. "Gentleness was sometimes perilously close to pity."
Julie Anne Long, How the Marquess Was Won
6. "Your gentleness shall force More than your force move us to gentleness."
William Shakespeare, As You Like It
7. "The gentleness of a mother is harsh compared with the gentleness of God."
Oswald Chambers, Devotions for a Deeper Life
8. "gentleness and passion, and I felt myself responding almost despite"
James Patterson, Hide and Seek
9. "Learning softeneth the heart and breedeth gentleness and charity."
Mark Twain, The Prince and the Pauper
10. "to the brute strength of the man’s gentleness, his thereness."
Markus Zusak, The Book Thief