1. "Confidence you haven't earned always has the brightest glow."
- Dennis Lehane, Live by Night
2. "sunset, a red glow westering across the leaden sky."
- Lisa Kleypas, Marrying Winterborne
3. "I drank that sentence and began to glow."
- Gary Soto, Partly Cloudy: Poems of Love and Longing
4. "Your talk had a glow that fought the darkness back."
- Quote by John Holmes
5. "Even in warmest glow how cold my shadow"
- Quote by Kobayashi Issa
6. "black holes are not really black after all: they glow like a hot body, and the smaller they are, the more they glow."
- Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time
7. "He pulled out turned west and started driving towards the glow it was thousands of miles away, he started driving towards the glow."
- James J. Frey, Bright Shiny Morning
8. "our heads were full of nebulous ideas, which cast an idealized, almost romantic glow over life"
- Erich Maria Remarque, All Quiet on the Western Front
9. "I must bridge the gap between adolescent glitter and mature glow"
- Quote by Sylvia Plath
10. "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money"
- Quote by Thomas Jefferson