6. "The thing is, if you're an ugly goon when you're 15, you're an ugly goon for the rest of your life — until the day you die. You're always a goon, even if lots of years go by, even if you get married and have a kid, even if you're more successful than you ever thought you'd be in your wildest dreams. You're still that same goon who everybody laughed at. It never changes."
- David Handler, The Boy Who Never Grew Up
9. "We PT every morning as a group, and some of us are fast. I’m not the hare of the group, but I’m not in the goon squad, either."
- J.L. Bourne, Tomorrow War: The Chronicles of Max [Redacted] (The Chronicles of Max
10. "I know that whenever I see some goon energetically mouthing the words to a song I can't hear, I assume the worst: Creed"
- Quote by John Sellers