1. "It's just . . . I'd like you to find some nice guy with no weird fuckin' baggage." I had to laugh. My irritation vanished, and I reached over to pat his hand. "If you ever meet one," I said, "let me know."
- Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil
3. "How can we drop negativity, as you suggest? By dropping it. How do you drop a piece of hot coal that you are holding in your hand? How do you drop some heavy and useless baggage that you are carrying? By recognizing that you don’t want to suffer the pain or carry the burden anymore and then letting go of it."
- Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
4. "He took her hand and they started walking toward the baggage claim. They didn't say anything to each other. They swung their held hands like little kids, like they believed anything could happen, like they might take off soaring into the air. All the things you wanted to happen could happen. Why not?"
- Ann Brashares, Sisterhood Everlasting
7. "Baggage is how you carry the good stuff."
- Quote by Marsha Moyer
10. "She then recovered her wits and averting her eyes from the wreck of her house she shook Babbington's hand, embraced Stephen tenderly, greeted all the officers, young gentlemen and seamen she knew, and said she would not get in their way - would go and sort her baggage and draw breath in one of the loose-boxes: there was nothing she preferred to a really commodious loose-box."
- Patrick O'Brian, The Reverse of the Medal