1. the patient developed severe pain and distension
5. "When we don’t forgive, we’re not hurting the other person. We’re not hurting the company that did us wrong. We’re not hurting God. We’re only hurting ourselves."
- Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
6. "people who do not forgive are hurting themselves much more than they’re hurting others."
- John C. Maxwell, Be A People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships
8. "Because if it hurts, it's your thinking that's hurting you."
- Byron Katie, Who Would You Be Without Your Story?: Dialogues with Byron Katie
9. "Hurting a man in his dignity is a crime."
- Quote by Dale Carnegie