3. "Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 1 Chronicles"
- James Green, Bible Verses: The Best 500+ Bible Verses That Every Christian Should Know
4. "2 Chronicles 7:14 [If] My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land."
- Robert J. Morgan, 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart
5. "So, like, the master needed a hand, if you know what I mean, so I was like, "Oh chill, it's a stress thing, everyone does it. I'm flicking the bean under the table right now just to dial the tension back a little. Yes. Yes. Yes! Oh-zombie-jeebus-fuck-me-Simba-lion-king-hakuna-matata! Yes!" --The Chronicles of Abby Normal"
- Christopher Moore, Bite Me
6. "Only much later did I understand that this raw material is the very marrow of literature, and that, from it, it’s possible to create an interior narrative. I say interior because at that time chronicles were considered to be where truth was to be found. Interior expression had not yet been born."
- Aharon Appelfeld, The Story of a Life
7. "The thing that makes me happy is that I know that on Mars, two hundred years from now, my books are going to be read. They’ll be up on dead Mars with no atmosphere. And late at night, with a flashlight, some little boy is going to peek under the covers and read The Martian Chronicles on Mars."
- Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles
8. "Memory, my dear Cecily, is the diary that we all carry about with us. Yes, but it usually chronicles the things that have never happened, and couldn't possibly have happened. I believe that Memory is responsible for nearly all the three-volume novels that Mudie sends us."
- Quote by Oscar Wilde
9. "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."
- Billy Graham, Where I Am: Heaven