Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "…but then I am unlike other people I dare say."
Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
2. "I am lonely, sometimes, but I dare say it's good for me…"
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
3. "Do I dare?"
Marisha Pessl, Night Film
4. "Beauty matters, dare I say, almost as much as spirituality and justice."
N.T. Wright, Surprised by Hope
5. "How dare you say it's nothing to me? Baby, you're the only light I ever saw."
John Mayer, Continuum: Music by John Mayer
6. "Say my name and his in the same breath. I dare you to say they taste the same."
Fall Out Boy, Fall Out Boy: Folie a Deux
7. "I dare say you could live without me, Sara; but I couldn't live without you. I was nearly dead."
Frances Hodgson Burnett, A Little Princess
8. "You have said that a dozen times within the last three weeks. I dare say, short answers save trouble."
Louisa May Alcott, The Complete Little Women Series
9. "I dare say she means to keep you from his attentions. Your honour demands she be slain."
Seth Grahame-Smith, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
10. "I dare say the idle tittle-tattle is very wrong and unkind, but it is so often true, isn’t it?"
Agatha Christie, Three Miss Marple Mysteries: The Murder at the Vicarage / The Body in the Library / The Moving Finger