8. "For thy sweet love remembr'd such wealth brings That then, I scorn to change my state with kings."
- Quote by William Shakespeare
9. "Good men can make terrible kings,' Tindwyl noted. 'But bad men cannot make good kings.' Sazed said. 'It is better to start with a good man and work on the rest, I think."
- Brandon Sanderson, The Well of Ascension
10. "But if the Dream Kings were mine, what would I have to dream about? If I possessed the impossible landscapes, what would remain of the impossible?"
- Quote by Fernando Pessoa