1. "We wouldnt ever eat anybody, would we? No. Of course not. Even if we were starving? We're starving now. You said we werent. I said we werent dying. I didnt say we werent starving. But we wouldnt. No. We wouldnt. No matter what. No. No matter what. Because we're the good guys. Yes. And we're carrying the fire. And we're carrying the fire. Yes. Okay."
- Quote by Cormac McCarthy
2. "If I gave you my life, you would drop it wouldnt you?"
- Quote by Michael Ondaatje
5. "paithin- ... he is orn! mother peytin's son, come to lead us to safety!" zifnab- thats it! orn, favors his mother- roland- no, he doesnt. look! hes human! wouldnt mother whats- her - name's kid be and elf- wait! i know! he is one of the lords of thillia! come back to us, like the legend foretold! zifnab- that too! i dont know why i didnt recognize him. the spitting image of his father!"
- Quote by Margaret Weis
6. "this sounds a little simple, but I think if we didnt know illness we wouldnt really feel the exhiliration of good health. and if we never cried, we wouldnt be able to recognize joy. in a way, the good only gains value when it is contrasted with the bad"
- Priscilla Warner, The Faith Club: A Muslim
7. "Breakfast," he muttered. "And I wouldnt care to make you choose between lovingmaking or a hot meal, as the answer would likely be unflattering. Put on your gown, while I got to the door."
- Lisa Kleypas, Devil in Winter
10. "we raise them for us; that means we owe them some respect. nature is creul but we dont have to be. i wouldnt want to have my guts ripped out by a lion. i'd much rather die in a slaughter house if it were done right."
- Quote by Temple Grandin