1. "The Italian landscape has always harmonized the vulgar and the Vitruvian: the contorni around the duomo, the portiere'S laundry across the padrone's portone, Supercortemaggiore against the Romanesque apse. Naked children have never played in our fountains, and I. M. Pei will never be happy on Route 66."
- Robert Venturi, Learning from Las Vegas: The Forgotten Symbolism of Architectural Form
2. "No foreign architect of stature, such as I. M. Pei, resides in Japan. Foreign architects come to Japan on short-term contracts, erect a skyscraper or a museum, and then leave. But subtle and sophisticated approaches to services and design—the core elements of modern building technology—cannot be transmitted in this way. Japan is left with the empty shells of architectural ideas, the hardware without the software."
- Alex Kerr, Dogs and Demons: Tales From the Dark Side of Modern Japan
5. "I m human, I m not perfect. Although, I make mistakes all the time."
- Quote by Chetan Bhagat
6. "I`m lost! Mama! I`m lost! Oh! I`m lost! You are not lost, Nemo. Go back to sleep and behave, hear?"
- Quote by Winsor McCay
7. "I walk alone it doesn‘nt mean i m sad,it mean that you afraid to be and i m comfortable."
- Quote by Dave
8. "To a child love is spelled T-I-M-E."
- Quote by Zig Ziglar
9. "Yeah, flattering." Percy raised Riptide. "But actually I`m the son of Poseidon. I`m from Camp Half-Blood."
- Quote by Rick Riordan
10. "Noaptea, mi-a fost frig, m-am sculat şi m-amdus să-i mai pun încă o pătură."
- Quote by Romain Gary