6. "Do you know what I did? I urrrrrinated on the cake at my ex-wife's wedding. Pissssed all over the icing." Melvin Baylor - Seven Up"
- Quote by Janet Evanovich
7. "The first year was like icing. Then the cake started to show through …"
- Quote by John Ashbery
8. "I told her that I can't be doing with the Wonder part of these trips, but she said it should be the icing on the cake... I've never liked wedding cake due to the amount of icing, but then imagine a wedding cake without it; just a dark, stodgy, horrible dry sponge. The icing covers up the mess, and that's how I feel about most of the Wonders. They use them to get people to visit a place that you probably wouldn't think about visiting."
- Karl Pilkington, An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
9. "The icing on the cake was that tomorrow he (Silas) and Sarah had a perfectly acceptable excuse to leave this cold, nut-strewn, shrew-infested treehouse and return to civilisation."
- Angie Sage, SandRider