1. "Conscience - the only incorruptible thing about us"
- Quote by Henry Fielding
2. "Sexual thrills are not all physical, and although Parlabane was an unlikely seducer, even on the intellectual plane, it was clear that his desire was, by this prolonged tickling, to bring me to an orgasm of the mind."
- Quote by Robertson Davies
3. "They made strategy at 33,000 feet (on) the campaign plane."
- Rick Perlstein, Before the Storm: Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus
6. "American presidential politics is entirely based on the myth that a perfect, omniscient, virtuous and incorruptible saviour will emerge from the New Hampshire primary every four years, and proceed to lead his people to the promised land."
- Matt Ridley, The Evolution of Everything: How New Ideas Emerge
7. "The lawn and drive had been crowded with the faces of those who guessed at his corruption - and he had stood on those steps, concealing his incorruptible dream, as he waved them good-by."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
10. "Everywhere I looked, demons of the future [were] on the battlegrounds of one’s emotional plane."
- Quote by David Bowie