3. "True intelligence operates silently."
- Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
4. "A great deal of intellectual intelligence depends on emotional intelligence."
- Michael Gurian, Boys and Girls Learn Differently!: A Guide for Teachers and Parents
6. "Intelligence is the ultimate aphrodisiac"
- Quote by Timothy Leary
8. "Imagination, not intelligence, made us human."
- Quote by Terry Pratchett
10. "You need your intelligence and your skepticism."
- Thomas Moore, A Religion of One's Own: A Guide to Creating a Personal Spirituality in a Secular World