1. "The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common."
- Quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. "The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the ordinary."
- Christina Baldwin, Storycatcher: Making Sense of Our Lives through the Power and Practice of Story
3. "It has been said that large staffs are the invariable sign of bad armies."
- David Fraser, Knight's Cross: A Life of Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
9. "Mi interés se tornó bien pronto analítico. Cansado de maravillarme quise saber; he ahí el invariable y funesto fin de toda aventura."
- Quote by Julio Cortázar
10. "To measure is to determine the ratio of one quantity to another which is invariable or assumed to be invariable. Invariability in respect of the property to be measured, or at least the legitimacy of assuming such invariability, is a sine qua non of all measurement. Only when this assumption is admissible is it possible to determine the variations that are to be measured."
- Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit