1. "The preacher John R. Rice said, Worry is putting question marks where God has put periods. Bishop"
- Robert Morgan, The Red Sea Rules: 10 God-Given Strategies for Difficult Times
4. "R. C. Hoiles,"
- Richard Reeves, Infamy: The Shocking Story of the Japanese-American Internment in World War II
7. "P ride—Proverbs 29:23 O nly ifs—Luke 12:2–3 W orrying—Matthew 6:34 E scape—Ephesians 5:13–14 R esentment—Ephesians 4:26–27 L oneliness—Hebrews 13:1–2 E mptiness—John 10:10 S elfishness—Luke 17:33 S eparation—Romans 8:38–39"
- John Baker, NIV
8. " serve? Yes, he did during the Gulf War 1991—in the Israeli Army. John Boehner did not serve, not a fucking second. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY? Not a minute! Former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott, R-MS? Avoided the draft. Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl, R-AZ—did not serve. National Republican Senatorial Committee Chair John Cornyn, R-TX—did not serve. Former Senate Republican Policy Committee Chair John Ensign, R-NV? Did not serve. Jack Kemp? Dan Quayle? Never served a day. Not an hour. Not an afternoon. These are the jackasses that cherish memorial services and love to salute and adore hearing Taps."
- Quote by Alexander Theroux
- Quote by Aretha Franklin