4. "A k-form tells us how to assign a value to an infinitesimal k-dimensional parallelepiped with dimensions Δxl ∧. . .∧Δxk, and hence to a portion of k-dimensional surface, in much the same way as we have seen when k = 2. By convention, if k ≠ k’, the integral of a k-dimensional form on a k’-dimensional surface is understood to be zero. We refer to 0-forms, 1-forms, 2-forms, etc. (and formal sums and differences thereof), collectively as differential forms."
- Timothy Gowers, The Princeton Companion to Mathematics
6. "The chemical structure of the K+ channel at its mouth strips off the water shells surrounding K+. Thus, K+ becomes smaller than Na+ and can pass through the channel, whereas Na+ cannot do so."
- Mitchell L. Halperin, Fluid
7. "Of our thinking it is but the upper surface that we shape into articulate thought; underneath the region of argument and conscious discourse lies the region of meditation."
- Quote by Thomas Carlyle
8. "The Retirement Savings Drain: The Hidden & Excessive Costs of 401(k)s,"
- Anthony Robbins, MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
9. "PSYCH-K can change long-standing, limiting beliefs in a matter of minutes."
- Bruce H. Lipton, The Biology of Belief: Unleasing the Power of Consciousness
10. "G. K. Chesterton’s observation: The simplification of anything is always sensational."
- Carl E. Olson, Will Catholics Be Left Behind: A Critique of the Rapture and Today's Prophecy Preachers