Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "Hajib Kafir stood in the doorway. Kafir was the Turkish"
Sidney Sheldon, Bloodline
2. "corn dogs"
Jodi Picoult, Leaving Time
3. "Kafir is not a neutral word. Instead, it defines a subhuman, so it is bigoted and biased."
Bill Warner, A Two Hour Koran
4. "The word unbeliever is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language."
Bill Warner, Sharia Law for Non-Muslims
5. "field full of corn stubble"
Sam Reaves, Cold Black Earth
6. "So that's us: processed corn, walking."
Michael Pollan, The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
7. "corn sweetener is to the republic of fat what corn whiskey was to the alcoholic republic."
Susan Cheever, Drinking in America: Our Secret History
8. "I give boring people something to discuss over corn."
Aimee Bender, The Girl in the Flammable Skirt
9. "a horse eatin’ corn, Butch piled on instantly. Raymond"
John Grisham, Fetching Raymond: A Ford County Story
10. "That’s Kansas. Or Missouri. One of those corn states."
Julia London, The Bridesmaid