4. "Once you label me you negate me."
- Quote by Søren Kierkegaard
7. "1. Starting with your most important dream in any given area, write a clear and precise description of that dream. This description should be at least a sentence or two, but no more than a single page. If possible, try to draw or find a picture that provides you with an image or symbol of what fulfilling this dream might look like. 2. Create a Goals Page for that specific dream. To do this, state the dream at the top of the page. Then make a list of the specific, intermediate goals that need to be achieved to fulfill that dream. This step converts your dreams into specific goals. 3. Create a page for each goal and label those pages Goals to Steps. On each page, list the intermediate goal you want to achieve, then list the steps that need to be taken to achieve that goal. 4. Next, take any complex step in your list of steps that requires the completion of more than one task, and create a Steps to Tasks page. List the specific tasks that need to be completed to take that step. 5. The"
- Steven K. Scott, The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success
9. "We were what seemed important then, not some label."
- Quote by Nancy Garden
10. "people are complicated; you can't label 'em with a word."
- Quote by Fredric Brown