3. "Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math."
- Quote by Ambrose Bierce
6. "share of stock is not a lottery ticket. It’s part ownership of a business."
- Peter Lynch, One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In
8. "Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery."
- Quote by Bill Watterson
9. "Winning the lottery isn’t luck, it’s an accident. Spending the proceeds wisely is luck."
- Ricardo Semler, The Seven-Day Weekend: Changing the Way Work Works
10. "LOTTERY TICKET: a voluntary tax paid by people who are extremely bad at math."
- Quote by Roy H. Williams