3. "Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am!"
- Quote by David Bowie
5. "That roads are for journeys, ma'am, not destinations"
- Quote by Margaret Landon
6. "It's not Madness, ma'am,' replied Mr. Bumble, after a few moments of deep meditation. 'It's Meat.' 'What?' exclaimed Mrs. Sowerberry. 'Meat, ma'am, meat,' replied Bumble, with stern emphasis. 'You've over-fed him, ma'am."
- Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist
7. "Don't say nothin' wotever about it, ma'am,' replied Sam. 'I only assisted natur, ma'am; as the doctor said to the boy's mother, after he'd bled him to death."
- Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers
9. "Scout- .. Uncle Jack?" Uncle Jack- "Ma'am?" Scout- "What's a whore-lady?"
- Quote by Harper Lee