Mab Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
2. "So," he said. "Mab." I grunted vaguely in reply. "You hit that," Sanya said."
Jim Butcher, Changes
5. "Mab narrowed her eyes, and a little smile graced her lips. Impudent, she said. It’s sweet on you."
Jim Butcher, Dead Beat
6. "Mab: You know, Bill, you should see an optometrist about that rolling-eye problem. Makes you look rude and patronizing."
Quote by Jennifer Crusie
7. "You’d think as long as I was gambling with my soul, I would have thought to get Mab to throw in fifty bucks an hour plus expenses."
Jim Butcher, Summer Knight
8. "[Mab] was pale, beautiful on a scale that beggared simple description, and I harbored a healthy and rational terror of her."
Jim Butcher, Skin Game
9. "There's been a lot on my mind," I replied. "It seems unlikely that your cares will lighten," Queen Mab replied. "Improve your mind."
Jim Butcher, Cold Days
10. "They stared at each other for a moment, perplexed by their newfound siblinghood. 'So we're the Luke and Leia of hell,' Mab said."
Jennifer Crusie, Wild Ride