4. "all i want...is mac and cheese"
- Quote by Kurt Cobain
5. "Mac DSP EQ and Compression, which"
- Robert Wolff, HOW TO MAKE IT IN THE NEW MUSIC BUSINESS -- Now With The Tips You've Been Asking For!
7. "Hardly anyone recognizes this, but Alinsky and the Alinsky method is the hidden force behind the 2008 economic meltdown. The meltdown was the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression; it was the main cause of median wealth in the United States in the subsequent three years declining nearly 40 percent. While the meltdown is routinely attributed to Wall Street greed, its real cause was government and activist pressure on banks and banking agencies—like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—to change their lending and loan guarantee practices. Yes, the 2008 crash was actually the result of an Alinskyite scam—actually a series of Alinskyite scams, carried out over many years."
- Dinesh D'Souza, Stealing America: What My Experience with Criminal Gangs Taught Me about Obama
8. "I'm the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and fries."
- Quote by Stephen King