1. "Sometimes in the company of others I find a disagreeable spirit of competitiveness kicks in and each person is shamed into spending rather more than he would have wished. This is a historically established syndrome, of course. One Magus going to Bethlehem would probably have sprung for a box of After Eights. Three Magi on the same trip found themselves laden with gold, frankincense and myrrh and bitterly comtemplating their overdrafts."
- James Hamilton-Paterson, Cooking with Fernet Branca
2. "...reality is always plural and mutable."
- Robert Anton Wilson, Cosmic Trigger Volume I: Final Secret of the Illuminati
5. "The plural of anecdote is not data."
- Quote by Marc Bekoff
6. "Remember: Y'all is singular. All y'all is plural. All y'all's is plural possessive."
- Quote by Kinky Friedman
7. "I am your stone of necessity calling up spirits from rain puddles—your Magus of words"
- Quote by John Geddes
9. ":: Plural ha sido la celeste historia de mi corazón..."
- Quote by Rubén Darío