Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. a major artist
2. a major role
3. major highways
1. "major problem."
Debbie Macomber, Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel
2. "The sergeant major"
Erich Maria Remarque, All Quiet on the Western Front
3. "Don’t major on the fall, major on getting up!"
Jerry Savelle, The God Of The Breakthrough Will Visit Your House
4. "major country-western nightclub, one"
John Sandford, Rough Country
5. "Loss Statement from a major local"
Leslie Kelly, Slow Hands
6. "Try and get off with Major Butt"
Walter Lord, A Night to Remember
7. "Fear and doubt are major stampeders."
Karen Marie Moning, Iced
8. "The world order needs a major overhaul."
George Soros, The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror
9. "Tchaikovsky’s violin concerto in D Major."
Louise Penny, A Fatal Grace
10. "Major Major never sees anyone in his office while he's in his office."
Joseph Heller, Catch-22