Keyboard: Off Language: English
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
2. "major problem."
Debbie Macomber, Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel
3. "The sergeant major"
Erich Maria Remarque, All Quiet on the Western Front
4. "Don’t major on the fall, major on getting up!"
Jerry Savelle, The God Of The Breakthrough Will Visit Your House
5. "bait the hook to suit the fish."
Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends & Influence People
6. "Propriety's never been Adrian's strong suit."
Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
7. "revised them to suit Zen purposes."
Thomas Hoover, Zen Culture
8. "major country-western nightclub, one"
John Sandford, Rough Country
9. "Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
Arthur Conan Doyle, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
10. "Souls have complexions too: what will suit one will not suit another"
George Eliot, Middlemarch