4. "As long as there is a 'you' doing or not-doing, thinking or not-thinking, 'meditating' or 'not-meditating' you are no closer to home than the day you were born."
- Quote by Wei Wu Wei
5. "Remember why you are meditating: to balance the activity of your life by working with your mind."
- Sakyong Mipham, Running with the Mind of Meditation: Lessons for Training Body and Mind
9. "He realised, more vividly than ever before, that art had two constant, two unending preoccupations: it is always meditating upon death and it is always thereby creating life."
- Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago
10. "As the twelfth-century Tibetian yogi Milarepa said when he heard of his student Gampopa's peak experiences, 'They are neither good nor bad. Keep meditating.'"
- Pema Chödrön, The Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times