1. "I'm a teenager, and we mess up sometimes."
- Jen Calonita, Paparazzi Princess
2. "I am amazed by how many individuals mess up every new day with yesterday."
- Gary Chapman, The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate
3. "Being turned into a lizard can really mess up your day."
- Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid
4. "The mistakes don't matter. It's what you do when you mess up that does."
- Kim Harrison, Early to Death
5. "Kids don't come with instructions. We all mess up. Raising a child is pure impromptu."
- Harlan Coben, Just One Look
6. "We all mess up. It's what we learn from our mistakes that matters."
- Lauren Myracle, Shine
7. "People are people. We'll always find a way to mess up, doesn't matter who's in charge."
- Malorie Blackman, Noughts & Crosses
8. "Walk really, really carefully. It's not complicated, but if you mess up, you'll die, so pay attention."
- Maureen Johnson, The Name of the Star
9. "If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them."
- Quote by Charles J. Sykes
10. "While nobody plans to mess up his life, the problem is that few of us plan not to."
- Andy Stanley, Ask It: The Question That Will Revolutionize How You Make Decisions