1. "minister, the physician."
- Stephan Talty, Operation Cowboy: The Secret American Mission to Save the World's Most Beautiful Horses in the Last Days of World War II
7. "Amigo! Amigo!" (Calling out to the ITALLIAN Prime minister....)"
- Quote by George W. Bush
9. "Go, Minister, give it all you’ve got. We trust you."
- Héctor Tobar, Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine
10. "The prime minister had abused his position as minister in charge of the SIS to embarrass another politician only months before an election."
- Nicky Hager, Dirty Politics: How attack politics is poisoning New Zealand's political environment