Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. police tried to break up the gang
2. a pack of thieves
1. "obsequious courting of the mob"
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
2. "Loners live among the mob, so the mob mistakes us for its own, presuming and assuming."
Anneli Rufus, Party of One: The Loners' Manifesto
3. "the mob is the most ruthless of tyrants;"
Friedrich Nietzsche, The Antichrist
4. "- It lacks glamour? - It lacks mob emotion-appeal. - Same thing."
Isaac Asimov, Foundation
5. "well as street vendors crying their wares. The mob had"
Ashley Gardner, The Hanover Square Affair
6. "The mob rushes in where individuals fear to tread."
B.F. Skinner, Walden Two
7. "Every man is a mob, a chain gang of idiots."
Jonathan Nolan, Memento mori
8. "Everyone hates the mob, but everyone belongs to it"
Jean Lartéguy, The Centurions
9. "man who rules the mob only as long as he says what the mob wants him to say."
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
10. "In the meantime, I would drink, rest, and ponder the meaning of this mob."
Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary