1. "Not to have been born, merely musing on that - what freedom, what space!"
- Quote by Emil Cioran
4. "She was half watching, half musing. It was her constant state. Her eyes were keen and observant, but her inner mind took no notice of what she saw."
- Quote by D.H. Lawrence
5. "The Mountains look on Marathon And Marathon looks to the sea; And musing there an hour alone, I dreamed that Greece might still be free..."
- Quote by George Gordon Byron
6. "I spent the afternoon musing on Life. If you come to think of it, what a queer thing Life is! So unlike anything else, don't you know, if you see what I mean."
- Quote by P.G. Wodehouse
7. "Therefore, at Pentecost, which brings The Spring, clothed like a bride, When nestling buds unfold their wings, And bishop's-caps have golden rings, Musing upon many things, I sought the woodlands wide."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, The Complete Poetical Works
8. "I find more pleasure in wandering the fields than in musing among my silent neighbours who are insensible to everything but toiling and talking of it and that to no purpose."
- Quote by John Clare
9. "Love..." she repeated slowly, in a musing voice, and suddenly, while disentangling the lace, she added: "The reason I dislike this word because it means such a great deal to me, far more than you can understand."
- Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
10. "I say these damned things,’ Jack went on, musing as they drank their bottle, ‘and don’t quite understand at the time, though I see people looking black as hell, and frowning, and my friends going Pst, pst, and then I say to myself, You’re brought by the lee again, Jack."
- Patrick O'Brian, Master and Commander