2. "What alarms me, Aristide said, is how this reflects on me. My whole life’s project has been to avoid megalomania, and now I’ve learned that under the right tragic circumstances I can become a flaming nut case."
- Walter Jon Williams, Implied Spaces
4. "But she's a nut, and nuts win."
- Quote by Saul Bellow
6. "Be awesome! Be a book nut!"
- Quote by Dr. Seuss
8. "A cold dismay creeps over me. Oh okay, maybe I did once kind of pretend I had a stalker. Which I shouldn't have done. But I mean, just because you invent one tiny stalker - that doesn't make you a complete nut case, does it?"
- Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan