1. "Where commerce and capitalism are invloved, often times, morality and honor sink to the bottom-Oliver Goldsmith paraphrased"
- Oliver Goldsmith, She Stoops to Conquer
2. "Pay peanuts, says Jimmy Goldsmith, and you get monkeys. I"
- David Ogilvy, Ogilvy on Advertising
3. "It is the goldsmith who can assay the gold."
- Idries Shah, The Commanding Self
4. "And don’t call me ‘my lord.’ That’s what servants do. You’re my fiancée, remember? He sounded irritated. I’ll call you Maria, and you should probably call me by my Christian name-Oliver. An unusual name for an English lord. Where you named after the playwright, Oliver Goldsmith? Alas, no. I was named after the Puritan, Oliver Cromwell. You’re joking. Afraid not. My father thought it amusing, considering his own…er…tendency toward debauchery. Lord help her, the man’s very name was a jab at respectability. Meanwhile, his estate could probably hold the entire town of Dartmouth! A sudden panic seized her. How could she pretend to be the fiancée of a man who owned a house like that? I was named after King Frederick, Freddy put in. Which one? asked Lord Stoneville. Oliver. There’s more than one? Freddy asked. There’s at least ten, the marquess said dryly. Freddy knit his brow. I’m not sure which one. When humor glinted in Oliver’s eyes, Maria said, I think Aunt Rose was aiming for a"
- Sabrina Jeffries, The Truth About Lord Stoneville
5. "as humans we have become separated with our source~ Joel S. Goldsmith ~Rising in consciousness~"
- Joel S. Goldsmith, Consciousness Transformed
6. "Have faith and pursue the unknown end. Oliver Wendell Holmes"
- James Patterson, Kiss the Girls
7. "I guess we're all lonely in some way. - Oliver Stone"
- David Baldacci, Hell's Corner
8. "Eve: "Yo! Mocha!" Oliver: "Yo. I am not your waitress."
- Quote by Rachel Caine
9. "Oliver: Fear is the natural state of anything that dies."
- Rachel Caine, Last Breath
10. "APPENDIX 4 THE THIEVES’ LANGUAGE IN OLIVER TWIST"
- Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist