3. "For you, Naoko may be the pinnacle of happiness, but for me she's just a clumsy girl."
- Quote by Haruki Murakami
4. "You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
- Quote by Thomas Wolfe
8. "They were blind to a cold fact of evolution…that progress stems from the clashing merger of antagonistic extremes, out of the marriage of pinnacle freaks."
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
9. "Every person is endowed with God-given abilities, and we must cultivate every ounce of talent we have in order to maintain our pinnacle position in the world."
- Ben Carson, America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great