2. "...Is it just another pore expanding? God, I already have pores the size of pudding cups, that's the last thing I need, another pore...to fill in with spackle."
- Laurie Notaro, We Thought You Would Be Prettier: True Tales of the Dorkiest Girl Alive
3. "Good God, with a bounty Look down on Marion County, For the soil is so pore, and so awful rooty, too, I don’t know what to God the pore folks gonna do."
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings, South Moon Under
7. "Today, the language of the market penetrates every pore and forces every interpersonal relation into the schema of individual preference."
- Quote by Jürgen Habermas
8. "sick of it whatever it's called sick of the names I dedicate every pore to what's here"
- Quote by Ikkyu
9. "The lead and his two deputies will also pore through the pages trying to find ways to integrate new ideas."
- Leander Kahney, Jony Ive: The Genius Behind Apple's Greatest Products