Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "A man with keen preservation"
Jinx Schwartz, Just Add Salt
2. "Wildness is the preservation of the World."
Henry David Thoreau, Walking
3. "Perfect preservation isn't life, it’s death."
Lois McMaster Bujold, Memory
4. "Silence was the key to self-preservation."
Laura Wiess, Such a Pretty Girl
5. "conflate a narcissistic instinct for self-preservation with moral superiority."
Dennis Lehane, Moonlight Mile
6. "In wildness is the preservation of the world."
Quote by Henry David Thoreau
7. "Denial is a defense mechanism, all about self-preservation."
Eric Jerome Dickey, Naughty or Nice
8. "Plagiarists, at least, have the merit of preservation"
Quote by Benjamin Disraeli
9. "When you're surrounded by stupidity, self-preservation isn't a sin."
Meljean Brook, Riveted
10. "self-preservation was more important than revenge, and"
Henning Mankell, One Step Behind